home | about | members | clubs | nets | files | links
There are several nets in this region of Maine. Here are a few:
- Washington County ARES Net 147.330+(PL118.8) Cooper Mountain Repeater, Mondays at 1900
- DownEast Information & Emergency (Simplex) Radio Net 146.595mhz, based out of Milbridge. Tues 1830
- Hancock County EMCOMM Net 146.910-(PL151.4) Ellsworth, Tues 1900
- Ellsworth Amateur Wireless Association On Air Meeting 147.030+ (PL100) Bar Harbor Wed 1900
- Maine Ham Radio Society Net Thursdays 7PM on K1HF Marshfied Repeater 146.775 PL 192.8
- Maine Seagull Net 3940khz Mon thru Sat 1630 wintertime, then 1700 hours.
- Maine Public Service Net Sundays 0900 on or about 3940khz
- Maine Slow Speed Net 3585khz Mon thru Fri 1800 hours
- Pine Tree Net. CW traffic net daily 3596 khz at 1900 hours (wintertime hours may change due to band conditions.)
- Maine Dirigo DMR Net Sundays at 10 am, Maine Statewide.