home | about | members | clubs | nets | files | links
WCARES Files, Documents, Forms
WCARES Files, Documents Forms
Click and download the applicable document.
WCARES Membership Application
Download, print, complete WCARES membership form and mail to Phil Duggan, 195 Kansas RD, Milbridge, ME 04658. You must be a licensed amateur radio operator residing in Washinton County Maine. >>>Membership Application
- A fillable standard ARRL radiogram form. Radiogram
- The ICs-213 is the standard message form used my FEME, MEMA,and many goverment agencies. ICS-213 Message Form
- ICS-214 Activity-Communications Log. ICS-214
- AMATEUR RADIO DISASTER WELFARE MESSAGE.FSD-244
- FSD-3 ARRL Numbered Radiogram Codes Form. FSD-3 Codes
Comprehensive Radiogram Messaging Instructions
These instructions are comprehensive. A more brief instruction document will be posted here soon.
- National Traffic System messaging instructions for radiograms. Messaging Instructions